Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Doing the Happy Dance For You

Happy Hump Day! It's also my last day in Illinois, I'll be headed to Iowa tomorrow! Classes start next week and I'm excited for a change of scenery, even if it means having to go back to writing papers, studying, and all the other yucky stuff that comes with being a student. :) 

Anyways, on to my project for today! Whimsical Designs is having a bingo challenge (I love these), and we're challenging you to create a project using at least 3 items from our bingo board:


I chose to use Stickles, stamps (both digital and clear), and ribbon on my card: 


The digital stamp I used is Ginene from Paper Pretties, who happens to be our sponsor this week. I colored her with Copics and put her on an action wobble so that she's really dancing!


The sentiment I used is from Whimsical's "Everyday Sentiments" stamp set. Both the ribbon and papers are from my stash.


Paper Pretties is sponsoring 5 digis of the winner's choice! Fun!


I'm off to finish one final project before I pack up the rest of my crafty stuff, have a great rest of your day and hope to see you playing along in our bingo challenge!



4 comments:

  1. Your card is so fun Ash! Love happy dance!!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Love it!! Hope you are all packed up and wish you a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, I love that fun image! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Ash! I love the image, and how you put her on an action wobble. Works perfectly with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...