Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tis the Season

Christmas in July is less than a day away from being over (already?!) but that doesn't mean I can't squeeze in one last Christmas card! 


This card is for the new Whimsical Designs challenge - create a project featuring a bug or animal. Originally I had a bug in mind, but saw this adorable "Christmas Moose" stamp from our sponsor, QKR Stampede, and couldn't pass up its cuteness!


The plaid paper is from Recollections, and I used some ribbon and lace to embellish the card. I colored the moose with my Copics and added Christmas Red and Green Stickles to the light bulbs. The Tis the Season sentiment is from Whimsical's "Snow Much Fun" stamp set. Love this set!


As stated earlier in the post, our sponsor for this challenge is QKR Stampede, and the winner will receive 5 digital stamps of their choice!



Hope to see you joining in the fun! :)



9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this card. Great elements!! Great image.



    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy
    Just Because Linky Party 8/1-/31
    Great sponsors and prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Christmas card. I love what you have done with the stickles and the ribbon. Very creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! you always make the best christmas cards.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...