Friday, June 28, 2013

Star Spangled Cupcake

Happy Friday! Just a quick post today since I'm drafting this ahead of time... guess where I am right now?! COPIC CERTIFICATION CLASS! Woo hoo! I'll blog next week with pictures and what I thought of the two certification classes. :)

For now, I'd like to share the card I made for the Red, White, & Blue challenge going on at Get Inky! Stamps.



The cupcake is a stamp from Get Inky's "Sew Sweet Cupcakes" stamp set that I paper pieced on some patterned firework paper and white cardstock. I added some red star pearls to act as sprinkles. :) The "snap, pop, bang, boom" sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers. 



And the cupcake is on an Action Wobble!

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to link up those patriotic projects you've been working on! You could win a 4x4 stamp set from Get Inky!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...