Monday, May 13, 2013

Life is Sweet!

Happy Monday! It's the start of a new Paper Nest Dolls challenge - all about pearls! I'd like to share with you the card I made for the challenge using the super cute and adorable Ice Cream Ellie stamp!

I love the color scheme of these papers!As soon as I saw the ice cream cone background I knew this collection would be fun to work with for this card.


I chose to use a sentiment from SRM Stickers to accent the card. The "Life is sweet!" sticker is from We've Got Your Sticker - Sweet. I love how they're stickers - yet so transparent! You would never know it wasn't a stamp just by looking at it. :) The heart up in the top right of the card is also an SRM Sticker from the same set as the sentiment.


I colored litle Ellie using these Copics:


One lucky winner of our pearls challenge will win this awesome prize pack!


AND the top three submissions (chosen by the design team) will receive their choice of one, free digital stamp from The Paper Nest Dolls!

Hope to see you linking up! Happy Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Paper is absolutely special.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card,love your image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely inspired together with your writing skills as smartly as with the structure for
    your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one today.
    .

    My blog post :: mediaparkki.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! Your paper choices are perfect for this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...