Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Whimsical Wednesday "Textiles" Challenge

Happy Hump Day! Today I'd like to share with you a card I made for this week's Whimsical Wednesday challenge over at Whimsical Designs.

The Challenge: Add ribbon, lace, twine, or any other type of textile to your project.

Using some fun crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam, here's what I came up with:


The bird/banner die cut is cut at 3" from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge using some solid Recollections cardstock. The background paper is embossed with a cupcake folder using my Cuttlebug, and the sentiment is from the Everyday Sentiments stamp set - available at Whimsical Designs. The pearls are from my stash and I used 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon in the shades of Coral Crush & Aqua Splash, from the Caribbean Splash bundle.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:
One lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to their shop!

Thanks for reading! Make sure to stop by Whimsical Designs to see what other textured inspiration my DT ladies have created for you. :)

7 comments:

  1. What a darling card! I will have to see what my gypsy has to offer in penant stuff! Love your design... very pleasing :) Thanks for inspiring me! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. The pendant and your embossing is so pretty. Great card LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and love that colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this...may have to scraplift it ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that card! I wish I had that cart now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Card, Ashley... Love the banner and the the embossing folder you used. Boy, that crinkled ribbon looks like seam binding. Lovely.

    Tereese (Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your card. The banner and birdie is just to cute!!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...