Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whimsical Wednesday Going Green Challenge

Happy Hump Day! Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for this week's "going green" Whimsical Wednesday challenge at Whimsical Designs. It's an easy one this week - all you have do is include a project including the color green!


Even though it's pretty simple, I am SO in love with this card! I always take pride in my work, but there are always those one or two projects every once in a while that just give me the feeling of "wow, I made that" every time I look at it. 

The base of the card is Kraft cardstock and it's bordered with Ocean colored twine from The Twinery. The image is from our sponsor this week, A Day for Daisies, and is colored with Prismacolor colored pencils. Washi tape is from Recollections and the pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. The "Just A Note" sentiment is from the "Everyday Sentiments" stamp set from Whimsical Designs.

A Day for Daisies is giving away a $12 gift certificate to the winner of the green challenge!

There's great inspiration from the design team on the blog today, make sure to check out. :)

Have a great rest of your week!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the twine around the edges, and the pearls in the corner! The image is so pretty too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Simple and beautiful!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you added the twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Midgalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and gorgeous colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Ashley. Love how you used the washi tape. Great job.

    Tereese (Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty ashley i like the twine border and the digi image.nice coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!! I love the twine border too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...