Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thinking of You at My Cricut Craft Room


We're thinking of you during today's Card Creating Tuesday at My Cricut Craft Room! The design team has created some wonderful 'thinking of you' cards to share with you, so make sure you stop by and take a peek!

My card was the first card I made using the brand-newArtiste cartridge - it's definitely a must-have cartridge! There are so many different 3D projects, cuts, phrases, and even a font set! It's a bit costly but definitely worth the investment. :)




The papers are from the CTMH Pemberley paper pack and the 3D flower was made using the Artiste cartridge. The 'thinking of you' sentiment is from my stash, I believe it was a $1 stamp at Michael's (my favorite!). The scalloped shape was cut using the Elegant Edges cartridge.

Thanks so much for stopping by, Happy Card Creating Tuesday!
Ashley

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love the little added 3D flower. And the colors are gorgeous.


    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - the colours, layout and the flower:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! Love the shapes

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley...this is a really neat card!
    Teresa
    MCCR dt sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Card, colors and paper!! TFS Janet R. - MCCR-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I can comment here now! Love your super pretty card! Love how your matted the diecuts and the papers/colors are gorgeous! Great job, Ashley!

    Hugs,
    HL
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fabulous layout for the card. Great papers, too. Wonderful job!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Ashley I can finally comment!!!! This card is just so stunning with these colors! I agree this is a must have cart. TFS, Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Ashley, I really love the royal feel of it, love the gold and purple (or is it blue?) combo, very rich :)
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...