Thursday, August 23, 2012

Stamping with Dragon Back to School Challenge

Stamping with Dragon is having a back to school challenge! The winner will receive their choice of four images from Stamping Dragon Designs.

It's hard to believe it's already time to go back to school! I start my fall courses next week (I'm studying to become an elementary school teacher) and while I'm excited for a new set of classes, I've definitely enjoyed having the summer off and more time for crafting. :) Time management will definitely be key this semester.



I created this card using the Jiggy Back to School image along with patterned paper from the DCWV High School mat stack. I also added a chipboard apple that I painted to match the maroon/burgundy/dark red color in the argyle paper.


Come join us in this week's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...