Monday, July 16, 2012

V's Sweet Ideas 'Celebrate' Challenge

It's a special week at V's Sweet Ideas! It's Vanessa's birthday week! In honor of her birthday, we're having a special "let's celebrate" challenge starting this week. 

I made a fun, celebratory birthday card for this week's special challenge. I used some fun patterned paper from Recollections along with my Cricut and Cuttlebug to make the card.




The cake is cut from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and I embossed the middle with the D'vine Swirl embossing folder using my cuttlebug. For an extra touch I added glitter to the candle flames and also the cake plate. 

Come help us celebrate V's birthday! :)

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...