Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stamping With The Dragon Red, White, & Blue Challenge!

Stamping With The Dragon is going patriotic! This week's challenge theme is red, white, and blue

One lucky winner will receive their choice of two images from Stamping Dragon Designs by submitting a red, white, and blue card to this week's challenge!

For my challenge card, I decked Rupert out in some patriotic colors using the Independence Day image. I went with a slightly non-traditional red/blue combo, and used a turquoise blue rather than a royal blue, and a bit of a faded red rather than a bold red. I've been making a lot of patriotic cards lately and thought it might be fun to change things up a bit!



Make sure to stop by Stamping With The Dragon to see what patriotic inspiration the design team has in store for you!

Ashley


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...