Saturday, June 16, 2012

Do You Speak Cricut Saturday - Paper Doll Dress Up

Welcome to this week’s edition of Do You Speak Cricut Saturday. Every Saturday will feature a different Cricut cartridge review from one of the Made Especially For You design team members. This feature was added to the blog in order to give potential cartridge buyers a better idea of what each cart has to offer. Click here to view last week's Paisley cartridge review.
   
Hi everyone,  Robin here from The Cricut Scrapper and I hope you are having a great weekend!
  
The cartridge that I wanted to feature is one of my all time favorites!! Paper Doll Dress Up, this cartridge is one of the first cartridges that I purchased and I use it over and over again.


This cartridge has just about everything. It is great for any kind of theme that you are working with, western, Thanksgiving, halloween, wedding, and christmas, just to name a few. (Believe me I could go on and on...but, I'm gonna try to keep this sort of short, lol) Let me just show you what images this awesome cart has to offer...


...and this picture really doesn't do it justice, if you want to see the handbook you can go here.


Now, you start off with your basic doll and just dress it up, hehe. It also has awesome accessories to go with whatever doll you are wanting to make for your card, layout or whatever project you are working on. For example if you wanted to make a cute little princess to go on a layout that you are making of your little princess in training :) You just cut out the doll, add the hair, dress, and shoes and there you have your oh so cute princess. But wait, there's more! You can also add a cute little crown, frog necklace, or even a castle to make your project even cuter! They also have a prince or a knight in shining armor if you need one of those, lol.

There are also some great borders on the last page with a fence, stars, waves and other great cuts. Here are a few cuties that I made to show you...
You can add some doodling, glitter, or leave them plain just the way they are cut (I did all three here to show you) either way they are just too cute. 

This cartridge has 6 features: Headwear, Accessories 1, Accessories 2, Accessories 3, Tabs, and Blackout.


If you have any small children that like to play paper dolls the tabs feature is for you,  you can cut out your paper doll and make the clothes to interchange on them! 

Now I wanted to show you a couple more thing before I go. This is a card I made for Thanksgiving with my little pilgrim girl...


...and this is a Halloween layout I did using the cute ghost from this cartridge:

If this is one of the cartridges you have been on the fence about, just hop on over you won't be disappointed :)

Thanks so much for stopping by
(:(:Smiles:):)

1 comment:

  1. Robin, I love this cart and seeing this reminded me of how great this cart really is with all the different outfits and accessories. I love this segment because it really reminds us to take another look at our carts or gives us that push we need to go ahead and purchase it. TFS
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...