Monday, June 27, 2011

Personal Paper Challenge

Hope you all are having a great Monday! My schedule this week is super crazy, so please bear with me as there might be a few days between posts. I mentioned in my last post that I would be doing a personal "random paper challenge," and in the previous post before that I mentioned the lack of patterned paper in my collection. To solve that problem, I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a 50 sheet paper pack that has completely random 12 in x 12 in scrapbook paper. Every sheet is different and I noticed that some of them are even made by different companies.


I have decided to personally challenge myself and create as many cards as I can that use at least one of the sheets that came in this pack. This way I get my money's worth and also can be really creative, although it could be frustrating at times. I am not giving myself a time limit for this, as I'm sure I will make other cards and crafts in between.


I will start working on my first card as soon as I am done posting this, and hope to have it up within the next couple of days. Wish me luck! :)


Ashley

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting challenge! Good luck! I love your blog background, by the way, with all the ribbons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your random paper challenge, that's a lot of cards to make. lol. Thanx everso for the lovely comment you left on my LIM card.
    Sally x
    ps. Happy blog anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! Sounds like a great pack of paper :0) Good Luck! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cool idea, I have so much paper that I have not used and I really need to do something like this. Thanks for coming by A La Card Monkey and following us. Try one of our challenges for your paper that you have.

    My Blog is www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I am now following you!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I am now following you!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ashley :) thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words. Love the sound of your challenge, inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your paper stack! If you lived close by, I could give you some paper. :-) ~ Blessings

    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really good idea! I keep buying paper packs and they just sit there getting wasted... Your blog is really cute and Happy 1 Week Blogaversary! :) I am now following you, and I would love for you to come follow me too! :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ashley! Sounds like a great challenge! I'm stopping by to give you a blog award! You can pick it up here:
    http://bingecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-blog-award.html
    Good luck with your challenge!
    Angela
    bingecrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...